A Review of the CSA Standards (Use Categories) and the National Building Code for Treated Wood
Testing 1-2-3: Another Arbitrator Upholds Mandatory COVID-19 Rapid Testing in the Workplace
The Government of Canada, some provincial/territorial governments and distribution partners are providing free rapid COVID-19 tests to organizations. These tests are to be used for regular workplace screening of employees. Businesses and not-for-profit organizations are eligible to apply.
- IHSA Safety Talk: Mobile devices while driving
- IHSA training spotlight: Scaffold Users' Hazard Awareness eLearning
- Province releases new regulatory proposals
- Five hundred active firms now COR™ certified
- New episodes of IHSA Safety Podcast now available
- Province releases five-year strategy for Ontario’s Occupational Health and Safety System
Workplace Screening Modified to Reflect Impact of Vaccination
Learn more about eligibility requirements and how to apply on the WSIB website: click here. The application period closes July 23, 2021.
From: Ministry of Labour, Training, and Skills Development
New Ontario Regulation Streamlines Reporting and Notice Requirements Under Occupational Health and Safety Act.
The Council of Ontario Construction Associations stands with its member associations in its commitment to recognize, address and eradicate all forms of racism and inequities.....
• IHSA Safety Talk: Heat stress
• IHSA training spotlight: JHSC Certification - Part 1 (Virtual Training)
• WSIB Small Business Health and Safety Leadership Awards applications now available
• IHSA.ca Magazine Volume 21, Issue 1 now available
Sherrard Kuzz LLP addresses key components of Ontario’s paid Infectious Disease Emergency Leave (IDEL).
1,500 safety visits throughout May to help maintain decline of COVID-19 cases
Standing Together Against Racism