Courts and Arbitrators Weigh in on Vaccination Policies in the Workplace and more ....
- IHSA Safety Talk: Heaters
- Latest podcast episode features interview with new Chief Prevention Officer Dr. Joel Moody
- Yard safety web page provides insight on transportation hazards
- IHSA.ca Magazine now available
- Training spotlight: Boatswain's Chair
The IHSA recently launched a podcast series that provides timely and important health and safety information to listeners in construction, transportation and electrical utility sectors and offers information about Ontario’s health and safety system.
• IHSA Safety Talk: Stretching exercises
• Save the date: IHSA Virtual Annual General Meeting
• New toolkit available to support combating substance abuse in the workplace
• IHSA Annual Report now available
• Product spotlight: Supervisor Log Book
October 18th – 22nd marks 2021's Small Business Week. Ontario’s Prevention Council released the following statement in support of the day, and to promote a complimentary webinar offered by the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development to discuss some of the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic and showcase select tools and resources offered by Ontario’s occupational health and safety system to make occupational health and safety (OHS) easier for small businesses. Click on the imbedded Eventbrite link to view webinar details.
A candid interview with Daily Commercial News staff writer Angela Gismondi, Rob Trymbulak, an ironworker and a supervisor on the Gordie Howe Bridge project in Windsor, Ont., shares his journey from addiction to recovery.
IHSA Safety Talk: Working around bird and bat droppings
Register for IHSA's Virtual Annual General Meeting
Training spotlight: Propane in Construction
Testing 1-2-3: Another Arbitrator Upholds Mandatory COVID-19 Rapid Testing in the Workplace
The Government of Canada, some provincial/territorial governments and distribution partners are providing free rapid COVID-19 tests to organizations. These tests are to be used for regular workplace screening of employees. Businesses and not-for-profit organizations are eligible to apply.
- IHSA Safety Talk: Mobile devices while driving
- IHSA training spotlight: Scaffold Users' Hazard Awareness eLearning
- Province releases new regulatory proposals
- Five hundred active firms now COR™ certified
- New episodes of IHSA Safety Podcast now available
- Province releases five-year strategy for Ontario’s Occupational Health and Safety System
Workplace Screening Modified to Reflect Impact of Vaccination
New Ontario Regulation Streamlines Reporting and Notice Requirements Under Occupational Health and Safety Act.
From: Ministry of Labour, Training, and Skills Development